- WMEA Listening Project
The Wisconsin Music Educators Association (WMEA) Listening Project has inspired and educated students since 1985. The 2014-15 school year will be a time of reorganizing and during this time Listening Project will be offering free access to the digital materials of the 2013-14 school year, From Fanfare to Finale. This year we are reformatting lessons and preparing Outcome Based plans that will fit beautifully into the many frameworks teachers are encountering in education today.
For the 2015-16 school year WMEA will introduce iListen WI, the Listening Program for the future.
- Carolyn Atwell, West Bend Music Educator, email
- Rachel Erickson, Somerset Music Educator, email
- Sharon Gilbert, Nekoosa Music Educator, email
- Matt Lamb, Glenwood City, Music Educator, email
- Darin Menk, Manitowoc, email
- Julie Ropers-Rosendahl, Delavan Music Educator, email
- Aimee Swanson, Lake Geneva, Music Educator, email
- Jackie Vandenberg, West Bend, Music Educator, email